Its been awhile since I've blogged about my opinion, my day, or anything new that's been going on. Anways.....
I just finished watching the hills on mtv, the new season premiere, it was an okay episode for a new season. Kristen is a bitch! She seems like the biggest sluuuut ever, already tryna get with justin/bobby. Lol I was going to watch the city next, but I got tired and my eyes are drriedd up. So I decided to lay in bed.
I'm laying in bed blogging on my g1 that ken gave. Its pretty coolcause I don't really have to go on a computer just to blog before I sleeep when I can just blog right here =)
another thing is schoooooool! Haven't been slacking off but I'm ggetting to a point that I am and its not good...I've ditched the whole day last Wednesday, that was not good. Then I ditched 5th peeriod last Thursday and 6th last Friday. That's a lot and it made me fall behind a little, so now, I decided not to ditch. Only if its neccessary. But its nevver neccessary to ditch anyways. Haha gahhhhh I wanna update more but I'm like half asleep now, so I'm gonna head to bed and sleep....BYE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment